We continue our two-front war on the mandatory transition to the ICD-10 coding system, now set for Oct. 1 of this year. While we are still urging Congress to put a stake in the beast, we have a responsibility to help physicians prepare for the massive change if we can win no more delays or an absolute deferral. Our six-city seminar tour, ICD-10: Will You Just Survive, or Will You Thrive? begins March 3. Register today. The half-day events include:
- Presenting expense planning strategies,
- Discussing ICD-10 documentation and staffing issues,
- Offering instruction on end-to-end testing,
- Showing you how to gauge practice vendor preparedness, and
- Distinguishing what to do if there’s another delay.