Novitas Solutions takes over administration of physicians’ Medicare claims in Texas and several surrounding states from TrailBlazer Health Enterprises on Nov. 19.
TMA established the Novitas Resource Center on the TMA website. It tells you what you need to do right now and links to the Novitas transition website.
Here are six things you need to do now to make sure your patient care and cash flow aren’t interrupted:
- Double check that you’ve sent your electronic funds transfer paperwork to Novitas;
- Review Novitas’ Local Coverage Determination policies;
- Familiarize yourself with the Novitas website;
- Take a close look at Novitas’ evaluation and management coding guidelines;
- Consider enrolling in TMA’s statewide fall Medicare seminar series; and
- If you have any questions, please call the TMA Knowledge Center at (800) 880-7955.