- Judge orders Knapp Hospital to release financial documents to TMA-backed physicians.
- Medical defense costs skyrocket by 63 percent in the past decade.
- At least $46 million intended for trauma care stops in Austin.
- Doctors going broke.
- Fort Worth physician picked for Medicare/Medicaid innovations panel.
- Dr.Malone says dual-eligible plan will hurt Texas’ most vulnerable patients.
Monday, January 9, 2012
NEW AND UNDERREPORTED NEWS ITEMS
Here are a few stories that crossed our radar over the weekend and during the holidays:
Posted by Steve Levine at 1:16 PM