- Join us Friday evening at a new event — a reception honoring incoming TMA President C. Bruce Malone, MD, and TMA Alliance President Bridget McKeever.
- Eat, drink, and be merry at TMA Foundation’s 18th annual gala, Picture of Good Health.
- Take part in Friday’s health system reform programming, which includes discussions on accountable care organizations and other practice models, as well as physician employment.
- Attend Saturday morning’s featured breakout during the Quality track, “Preparing Your Practice for New Delivery and Payment Models.”
- Raise a toast to Linda Swan Adkins of Houston, the 2011 Recipient of the June Bratcher Award, at the TEXPAC reception Friday night.
Monday, May 9, 2011
TMA GIVES YOU TWO CHANCES TO GO BACK TO THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE
If you’re coming to Houston this weekend for TexMed 2011 at the George R. Brown Convention Center, don’t miss the keynote address, “The Future of Medicine Under the New Health System,” with Jeff Goldsmith, PhD. Can’t make it to Houston for Dr. Goldsmith’s crystal ball? Just tune in to TMA TV at 5:30 pm (CT), Friday, May 13, for a tape-delayed broadcast of his general session address. If that doesn’t fit your schedule, we’ll show it again at 7 am (CT), Monday, May 16. Other TexMed highlights for those of you heading to Houston:
Posted by Steve Levine at 2:23 PM