- What is a “designated doctor,” and what do these physicians do differently from physicians who treat workers’ comp patients? Answer.
- Does TMA have information about "Stark" self-referral laws and regulations? Answer.
- How long must I keep patient medical records? Answer.
- What can I charge for medical records needed by patients, lawyers, or others? Answer.
- How should I handle “no-show” patients? Answer
Monday, February 15, 2010
GOT QUESTIONS? ASK THE TMA KNOWLEDGE CENTER
Have a question about Medicare billing or how to keep patients’ records? Need to register for TMA's Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) seminar? Want to know if you’ve paid your 2010 TMA dues yet? Since 2003, the TMA Knowledge Center has been answering these and hundreds of other questions for members and their office staff. You can call (800) 880-7955, e-mail, browse the Web, or visit in person. Here are the five most frequently asked questions for 2010 and links to the answers. (You have to log in to see the answers because this is such a valuable member benefit.)
Posted by Steve Levine at 3:45 PM