- It would provide incentives for primary care,
- It would require health insurance companies to be more accountable,
- It would streamline insurance paperwork, and
- It would enhance physicians’ access to information technology.
Increase the cost of health insurance for our patients and deliver even less in return;
Quadruple federal government interference, bureaucracy, and red tape for patients and physicians;
- Create incentives for patients to pay a fine for not having insurance rather than pay an unrealistic amount for insurance coverage;
- Neither protect Texas’ liability reforms nor expand those protections to patients and physicians in other states; and
- Impose untested and arbitrary treatment standards that do not improve the quality of patient care.